Sticky
Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
Contact Me
  • Yahoo! ID : pickster_cool
  • E-Mail : pickster.cool@gmail.com
  • Bloggers
  • Me @ Wordpress!
  • Chinmay
  • Kalpik Nigam
  • Mayank Sharma
  • Pickster @ My Personal Log
  • Rahul Gupta
  • Saurabh Sood
  • Srikanth
  • Techinnovator
  • Qwerty Maniac
  • Zomato
  • Subscribe
  • Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz
  • Full Feed
  • Links
  • Me @ DeviantArt
  • Techspot Forum
  • About You
    You are: & using:
    Hits
    counter hit xanga
    Change Is A Part Of Life...
    Saturday, June 03, 2006
    At last I have managed to change the header of my blog... hope it is good enough [ I made it myself with help from : <here> ]. Earlier, when I tried to implement it, there used to be a slight repetition of a small part of the image.. Dunno why. It was supposed to be split in 4 parts. But then I had an idea, 'Why not split it in just 2 parts?. I did exactly that and now the result is in front of your eyes! Suggestions are welcome...

    Before




    After
    posted by J @ 3:42 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Now it is looking better. the first time i visted, i could not understand the layout. way to go...

       
    • At 9:55 AM, Blogger J said…

      Thank you Saurabh...

       
    • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      now its raelly looking good.
      ABHINAV MOHAN

       
    • At 9:05 PM, Blogger J said…

      messes up?? :-/ where? how? i have tested in MSIE , Firefox , Opera but it looks fine to me...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Google
    About Me

    Name: J
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    What Has Gone But Still Remains...
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 Pickster - Picking Up Thoughts Template by Isnaini Dot Com